All The Info
I believe you must bring your whole self to the table if you want to thrive in today’s crazy world; your personality, your sense of humor, and most importantly, your heart. All of these elements brought me to start WholeHeartMind.
Ever since I launched this project, the blog has been thriving and has quickly gained a loyal following. To see what I’ve been up to, browse my site, learn about my passions, and explore what excites and interests you as well.
Welcome to WholeHeartMind
Live your Best Whole Life
We are all told, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that and maybe help you along the way. WholeHeartMind serves as a vessel to project my passions and clue in my loyal readers as to what inspires me in this crazy world. So, sit back, relax, and read on. Engage WholeHeartMind Business Consulting LLC for a full suite of HR services and Leadership Development.
Live Your Best Work Life Manifesto
1. We believe in the kind of courage where we are afraid to ask an unintelligent question, but we do it anyway.
2. We believe that genuine caring, respect and trust are the foundation of all great relationships and connections, which are the essential elements of leadership.
3. We believe the best learning is discovered in failure.
4. We believe that passionate, thirsty workers are the best kind and who can learn anything.
5. We believe in understanding the cosmic “why” of what we do every day.
6. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to do the work they are best at and they love.
7. We believe working for a great team is preferred regardless of whether the company is great.
8. We believe in doing the right thing, even if the right thing takes longer and is a bit harder.
9. We believe in listening generously until the other person feels heard.
10. We believe in getting at facts even if the “story” is interesting.
11. We believe in looking for a person’s intent behind their behavior, not judging their behavior.
12. We believe we are not the smartest people in the room, nor do we ever want to act as such.
13. We believe everyone is worthy of, and valued for, stating their well-founded opinion.
14. We believe that no one can ever say, “That’s not my job.” We are one heartbeat – no team member left behind.
15. We believe in an innovative business partnership and never saying “no” without a great reason.
16. We believe in asking everyone, “What does support look like from me?”
17. We believe water cooler talk is essential social capital for building relationships.
18. We believe that everyone is in search of significance every day.
19. We believe that inside every person we know is a person we don’t know -- who is just as valuable.
20. We believe that we can have an impact in creating a Great Place to Work!